I Owe An Apology Here....

Debbit

When I got my sunrader, I was openly saying how much higher quality it was than the dolphin. Well, I've learned that all dolphins are not equal. The one my dad just got is well built, well designed and very, very nice. It is cozy, and comfortable, elegantly layed out and has a very high-end feel and quality. So...I'm sorry dolphin owners!

Its not so much Dolphin vs Sunrader as it is P/O vs P/O. A Dolphin keep warm and dry with attention to keeping it sealed and the water out will age gracefully. Letting a leak go unattended for a few years is an invitation to disaster. Lets just say a Sunrader handles abuse better.

Wme you are so right about previous owners of dolphins. my over cab was rotted out and lower rear wall is non existent. microwave fitting into overhead cupboard leaves a lot to be desired. on the plus side mechanically A1.

I got lucky with my Escaper, the previous owners seemed to care for her. It had all prior maintenance papers, a new generator installed, oil change logs, and is in generally great shape inside.

a dolphon that has spent its life in a dryer climate as opposed to a wet er part of the world will for shure have less rust and rot so far ours seems ok .I have don some seal work. but the only time it rains in eastern Washington state in the summer is cherry or hay time. autos don't rust much here. now seattle is another matter