I Have A Slopey Driveway, I'm Thinking Of Building A Skateboard Type Ramp

How often do you plan on moving the M/H? Based on your driveway and how you park which end is low?

I intend to move it about once a week...I can reverse into driveway or drive in frontwards (which I usually do)..I just measured and about a foot anf half would work too...I'm guessing the rear of the toy is the lightest?

hmmn..I read the 84 toy was 3,500 lIb's... I did remove ac and fridge... I did just try railway sleepers and 2X4's and seems pretty solid, it rolled forward, up the slope (so to speak), maybe that's the way to go? The rear would be elevated ideally...but I can switch it round too... my concern is that, there might be too much burden on some area..

And then let the air out of your air springs (if you have them) to lower the rear. This is one occasion where tired leaf springs will be helpful! :)

I don't know if I have air springs...don't think so..

You could try some automotive ramps, but they may not be that tall. Back in, then move the ramps in to place and drive forward onto them.

thought about this..they aren't tall enough..do need about two foot ideally and of course those ramps would be pricey and difficult to move...wood seems to be the answer

Try jacking up the front first before buying anything. The rear overhang may bottom if the front gets too high.