Interior Camper Lighting

martin46

you may have to check the lights themselves one might be shorting out...

take off 1 fixture at a time and try lights to see if the lights are the problem

might be a good time to replace all fixtures to led...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found the convertor and the battery, or should I say the lack of one. I installed the battery and all is well. Next question, my fuel and temperature gauges are not working, any suggestions?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I found the convertor and the battery, or should I say the lack of one. I installed the battery and all is well. Next question, my fuel and temperature gauges are not working, any suggestions?

Check your ground wire connections for the instrument cluster. Also check fuse block for blown fuse. My toy is older so I can't give specific area to look.

I checked the fuses in the driver's side left fuse box, and all is well. I also took out the instrument cluster and all the plug ins are tight. When I was looking at the fuse box, I found two wires (green and green/black) connected to a female connection, but could not locate the male connector. Could they be the ground?

The fuse should be labeled "engine" if you can find your temp sensor on the engine remove the wire and ground it. This will make the temp gauge read full scale if the gauge has power and is working. If it does the sensor is bad. The fuel gauge of course would be a good bit harder to get to. They are both powered from the same fuse.