http://www.gotpropane.com/p4.html

I gave it some thought when i saw the last diesel conversion

Well for literally a fraction of that cost you can get gas mileage equivalent to 40 mpg or more depending o what propane goes for in your area.

This is something from the 4x4 forum but i seriously think it makes more sense for a toyhome.

In mexico the main taxi fleets use nissan sentras with propane conversion kits and basically run them 24 7

Can't there is less energy in propane than gasoline per gallon. In my case it would cost me money to use propane as a fuel it is a whopping 2 cents cheaper than gasoline and has less available energy per gallon. Now here is another issue there are no propane filling stations on the interstate. The cheapest propane presently is in the west and it’s $3.15 a gallon the cheapest gasoline is in the west it’s $3.18 a gallon. If you are running a fleet it may help your bottom line in reduced maintenance but that’s about it. Want a scare check the price of a propane fuel tank and necessary gear to convert your system to propane and only provided you have a carburetor to start with.

PIn eureka ca at uhaul it was 1.99 in december. Now its 2.99

overall i would suspect it to be 1.99 again in few months. But i dont care. Propane cOnversion is something for people with cheap propane. I recomend against conversion if propane is more expensive than gas.

But i strongly recomend against responding to dotn assinine and uneducated posts im actually done for this week

Nevada county CA. $3.38 yesterday.

Its 3.49 today at uhaul. Not normally that high but not the ideal timeto switch to propane

I didnt know the 2013 was the end of thd rx-7. But im sure it will be back

I can actually see its niche being a toad car.