Toyota Rv After Market Parts

BajaRunner

most all the fittings are standred rv parts some people buy stuff online. where i live i am blessed with two camper r v service shops to buy parts. some on here will know good online places i dont use them myself.

The generaotr door is going to be the hard one. Custom made for most RV's so you might have to go a little bigger or fill some with a frame. Most other stuff can be bought at any RV parts store and there is sure to be one near you. Big RV show is at Quarzite Az in a couple of weeks and you might be able to find someone there who could make a door for you on the spot. All the rest of the stuff too will be there. Look at the rally section on this site and might be worth it to go

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6648

Linda S

You could probably find a door meant for a vent that would be commensurate; they come in many different sizes. Just take the measurements then put them in a browser search along with "vent door". If you find one that fits, you could then drill some holes to add cam locks and pop rivet in some hinges if the vent door does not have any.