Formatting Posts??

Decided to fire up my old computer (with XP Pro). With this, I can click and format! Seems it's my new computer (first new one I've actually bought since my very first XT!!). :)

Anyone else using Windows 8 unable to format??

Thanks Bill!!

EDIT: Can format with a 2nd spare computer running XP! So another WIN8 problem/glitch/bug to report.

Derek up North

Is it just me and my computer? I used to be able to format posts using the Full Editor to do 'things' like change font size and colours. Can't change ANYTHING any more. Can't underline either! Nothing is 'clickable'.

I can't either, Firefox 2.0.0.20 on OSX 10.2.8 this box is almost 11 years old, but still works, sorta.....

john

• 1 month later...

help I am new to this club of yours and I cant post a new subject to your discussion board.maybe someone else can post it for me here my question.years ago I bought a new 1988 or 87 sunrader with this floorplan.in rear of coach was a bed passenger side of rv on other side was a small bathroom.in front of bed was a sm kitchen.accross from kitchen was a drop down sofa that dropped in to a bed.next to kitchen was entry way into rv.then came either 1 or 2 sm chairs with a small drop down table.has anyone come across one of these cause I would like to find one like this one.

help I am new to this club of yours and I cant post a new subject to your discussion board.maybe someone else can post it for me here my question.years ago I bought a new 1988 or 87 sunrader with this floorplan.in rear of coach was a bed passenger side of rv on other side was a small bathroom.in front of bed was a sm kitchen.accross from kitchen was a drop down sofa that dropped in to a bed.next to kitchen was entry way into rv.then came either 1 or 2 sm chairs with a small drop down table.has anyone come across one of these cause I would like to find one like this one.

What your describing is a rear corner bed. In all the brochures and literature I have ever seen I have never seen a rear corner bed. Closest would be the permanent rear bed where your feet go under the closet and there is a tiny sofa dinette area across from the stove. Toyota motorhomes are just not wide enough for this floor plan.

Linda S