My bread thieves

Tressa

I have two furry friends that I love to pieces, but sometimes yell, “I hate dogs!”

I came back to the dog’s R.V. Twice this week to find that they had eaten my bread.

The first was a bag of tortillas. I opened the door to the R.V to find a half-eaten bag on the floor. The dogs had even eaten the plastic bag in their pleasure, for there was no remains of plastic bags anywhere to be found.

After I yelled: “I hate dogs!” I proceeded to salvaged the rest of the bag of tortillas by cutting them in half.

Have you ever tried to eat a half of a burrito? O, brother.

The second time this week, I left the dogs in their R.V. And came back to a half eaten loaf of bread. I share with my dogs and give them the crusts whenever I eat a sandwhich. So what do I find? The dogs only tore off the crusts and left the middle for me. Again there was no remains of the plastic bags. Now why do yell I hate dogs? Because they’re common bread thieves!

–For the love of dogs,

Tressa http://ajoyfultraveler.wordpress.com

post-4165-0-32053900-1383368143_thumb.jp

Mary's dog is very well behaved , so no problem there. But the bird will eat/chew up anything in sight if she's in the mood so keep an eye out or put her inside the cage. :) :)

john

A bread box is a great idea! One major problem though, living in a small toyota Rv there is no room let alone counter space for such luxuries! I will just have to keep it back from the edge of the counter.

Don't forget that you have acres of unused counter space in your RV...... The bottom of your cabinets, lots of breadbox for under cabinet mounting.