Thunderbolt Solar Panel Kits 45 Watt

sdboltdude

Just go to ebay and search 100 solar panel.

The link I posted for the kit has a store and their 100w panels are $140-160 depending on quality.

You should see how much space you have to mount the panel, pocket book allowing get the biggest panel that will fit.

My first setup was with a single 60w panel. With normal use 4 days was about all I could do until the battery monitor would be low in the morning. Now I have a 200w panel with a 210ah battery and always have a fully charged battery. Even running the heater at night.

Go to Solar Blvd for a good selection and great prices. They have the Solar Cynergy 100 watt 12v panel for $125 (I have 2 of these, one's on my Sunrader) and 140W, 12V for $139. I've been dealing with them now for 4 or 5 years with never a problem. They've been quite helpful on the phone as well.

Steve

I have the 45w Harbor Freight system. It depends on what you expect it to do... I don't use much electric any more (used to need a CPAP machine) and the 45w couldn't recharge sufficiently during the day. Now with more limited electric use (water pump, lights, charging electronic gadgets, etc.) it kept my battery in the green for 2 weeks last trip. Would work great for a trickle charger during storage. When I buy another panel I will for sure buy a real panel that is 100 or 200 watts.