New Forum Topic Section Needed

I think a section is needed for people wanting to post links to what is on sale on ebay or craigslist and what kind of cool, non Toy Home rigs they have seen on the internet.

It needs its own section because it is cluttering up the existing sections of the forum where people are discussing equipment, renovations and repairs. Right now everyone is slotting this kind of chatter into the general category which is not actually meant for that stuff.

A couple of comments:-

If I'm not mistaken, there's a limit to how many 'Sections' there can be in/on this Forum. I believe we're there already, so something else would have to go;

There are at least a couple of Yahoo Groups that 'Specialize' in posting EBay and CL listings, if that's your thing. Some have little else and are therefore full of dead links to past listings.

What about starting a new Thread in the 'General' Section (Like the 'What did you do ...' Thread) where people could just add on all new Toyota listings? And maybe another for all non-Toyota MH that might be of interest?

Kind of unrelated, but I don't like the 'What did you do ...' Thread for the following reason:- it's now up to many pages. Lots of the posts are mundane ('I changed my oil' of 'Checked my tire pressures') but buried in there are many nuggets that deserve their own thread. But I'm unlikely to re-read all those pages to find them!

Different people like and dislike different things. Since there is already a "general" thread", seem that pretty much covers everything. If someone wants to post a want-ad that is usual in some way - and announces that fact in the header- I don't see any harm. Very easy to skip if a person does not want to read it.

I DO know (or find) that the Yahoo forums have pretty much been ruined by reposted for-sale adds ad nausem. If that's what I wanted - I'd probably go to Ebay, Uncle Henrys, CraigsList, Yakaz, etc. But hey - nobody forces me to read any of it.