1978/79 Need Help Finding Trav'ler Stove Parts

Hi,

I just picked up a 1978/79 Toyota Odyssey. The interior is almost all original and came with this cute Trav'ler 4 Burner Stove with oven. Unfortunately the oven probably hasn't been used in decades or was never used. When I tried to turn the oven knob on, the brass valve snapped where knob connects. It might have been lodged off enough so the gas is running through the pilot however, the pilot gas can't be turned off.

Does anyone know where I would be able to find a replacement part for the Oven Burner Control Valve for this Trav'ler Stove. The model number is 164-50. I have checked PPL Motorhomes and they seem have some of the parts, though nothing for the oven valve (just the burner valves or so I can decipher).

Any leads would be incredibly helpful. Would love to fix this!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

post-7373-0-14452400-1378676213_thumb.jp

post-7373-0-16870600-1378676222_thumb.jp

post-7373-0-28736400-1378676186_thumb.jp

auto yards often have old R V s those stoves were in slide in truck units pull trailers and motor homes

Hi,

I just picked up a 1978/79 Toyota Odyssey. The interior is almost all original and came with this cute Trav'ler 4 Burner Stove with oven. Unfortunately the oven probably hasn't been used in decades or was never used. When I tried to turn the oven knob on, the brass valve snapped where knob connects. It might have been lodged off enough so the gas is running through the pilot however, the pilot gas can't be turned off.

The brand-name of the stove doesn't matter. You need to take the make and part # from the actual gas valve and then find out if anything is sold to replace it. Often replacement gas-valves for older stoves are not worth the expense - since used complete working stoves are cheap. I have some Trav'ler stuff here that's Japanese. I guess they sourced stuff from all over.