Interior LED lights

LED lights for Warrior interior. What are the best, and least expensive, lights for the interior of the cabin? Just purchased one to test from Lordco, and it gives off a slightly blue, not real bright light. I have always said LED's are not nearly as bright as incandescent bulbs, and so far this seems to be true. The bulb we bought is a #1156. Shouldn't there be some indication of the 'lumens, or something to indicate brightness and color designation?

S and R on Toy-Rig

I bet you can't tell the difference between LEDs and a bulb;

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3943

I chose to hard wire mine rather than use a bulb type LED replacement. that way it eliminates the crappy sockets.

JOhn Mc

88 DOlphin 4 Auto

Vanman--are they the yellowish or white light output?

White, are close to what used be called "cool white" tubes. Everyone I have shown them to has commented on the nice color before noting how bright they are. These are 1156 replacements so have a higher lite output than the 1141 bulb replacements on another post. I am also using them as back-up and turn signal lamps for the Toyota. WO WO :)

White, are close to what used be called "cool white" tubes. Everyone I have shown them to has commented on the nice color before noting how bright they are. These are 1156 replacements so have a higher lite output than the 1141 bulb replacements on another post. I am also using them as back-up and turn signal lamps for the Toyota. WO WO :)

A lumen is a lumen yes the higher temp LED's are a bit higher in lumen output then a "warm white" but not a lot. it's all in what you are comfortable with. Cool white is closer to sun light warm white is more like you would expect in a house. The tower LED's suffer the same problems a incandescent bulb does there are several LED's that point the wrong direction.That is why I would recommend the board type LED's for the interior lights because all of the LED's point in the direction of where you need the most light.