Hey All,

Can someone go to www.thunderertires.com, and look at the truck tires, and look at the Ranger101 specs for the

185r14C and tell me what you think. Mine are less than 2 years old, I have the receipt from Les Swabb. Thanks in advance.

The specs are correct for a d load range tire. The C in your size just denotes commercial. As to the quality they are knid of too new a company to know for sure, only 6 years old. That said since they are sold by Les Schwab who offers a very high warranty on their tires I would assume a company that big would test their construction before they started selling them. Of course I can't be sure of that but I think your fine.

Linda S

i have some of those tires look sam e aas on that site les schwab is the largest tire dist 480 stores west of the missasipieriver they have aways took good care of me and i would think if they had a problem they would quit selling a product

Thanks for your feedback Linda and 5Toyota, I will be the tester then along with 5Toyota and we will let you know if there are any problems. Thanks for the feedback!!! Redbeard

They are sold by many names; Jupiter SV-820, Signet SV-820, Woosung SV-820, and others. I forget who is the actual manufacturer is, see

http://www.ratwell.com/technical/TirePhotos.html

:)

As I remember the maker was on that page, but I do not see it now. The Cooper tires places around here sell 'e under the real name.