Greg's '86 Sunrader rear axle

The '86 Sunrader 4x4 that belongs to Greg evidently has 15" wheels. Is the full floating axle a Toyota? If so, where did you find 15" dual wheels to fit? I have a '90 Toyota Odyssey factory 4x4. It did not come with a full floating axle, but I have acquired a one- ton dually Toyota axle that I intend to install. The wheels are 14" and I would like to go 15". Any ideas, suggestions? If I have to stay with 14" on the Toyota axle, do you know of a 14" wheel to fit the front that is a stock type wheel and not a white spoke? Also, if I have to stay with 14" what is the largest size applicable in a rugged tread?

The axle is toyota. I checked with toyota just the other day about the wheels and they are not stock. My guess is they were a special build. One thing with mine is the offsets are not the same, Can't remember the exact inches but one pair is say 9 3/4 in and the other pair is 9 3/8 in. I put the shorter offset on the inside and the longer on the outside. I was also told by a toyota parts guy that Chevy 6 bolt rims will bolt on. A place several of us have considered is called stockton wheel. http://www.stocktonwheel.com/ they can build the wheels. If enough of us get together maybe we could get a discount. I want a spare as presently I only have a front spare.

. I was also told by a toyota parts guy that Chevy 6 bolt rims will bolt on.

Hey Greg, The early Chevy 1/2ton 4x4 6 lug wheels are the same as the stock Toyota 4x4 6 lug pattern, like yours has on the front, the rear 1 ton floater axle 6 lug wheel is a different critter all together, and only used on that application as far as I know, BUT!! I have seen many of the earlier Datsun motorhomes with a dual wheel floater axle that looks like it uses the same unique 6 lug pattern as the Toyota does, never looked any further though to see if by chance they were the same bolt pattern, same wheel, or a 14" or 15" size, might be a possible source for Toy owners looking for wheels if by chance they were the same.