Northwest Toy-In (Washington, Oregon, Canada, Idaho

ted.thurlby

Summer is around the corner. Interested party's let me know. Location can be discussed. There is allready some interest. Great sites in Washington. Would like to have at least 5 units if possible.

Ted from Seattle.

What's wrong with a second Toy In for the beautiful region. Washington/Oregon/BC region is certainly nice enough to justify more than one Toy In if the interest is there. Let's get out and enjoy our campers and meet other owners while the weather is fine. Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Mossyrock Blueberry Festivial Toy-In. Aug 2 - 4th.

Location Mossyrock, Wa. (Sisters Property)

Fee - Donation

This year I am sponsering a Toy-in at the beautiful location in Mossyrock Wa. The location is 30 minutes off of I-5 about 45 minutes north of Portland and 100 south of Seattle. Beautiful acreage that is mowed weekly by my sister and has water and electric if needed. (For those who do have to have it). Also have an outhouse if needed. I think what makes this location good is we are planning this around the Blue Berry Festivial (which is Aug 2 thru the 4th). Those interested can arrive at beginning at noon on Aug 2. They have activites even friday evening.(The Honky Tonk Drifter will be playing in the evening). They have a pretty good car show, and pancake breakfast in the am, Booth to visit and much more. See the link below for their web site.

Mossyrockfestivials.org

I know that their is a Vancouver Island toy in going on sometime in the summer, but I think 2 of them is not too much. Some who can't make it too the Vancouver one might be able to come to this one. I hope to have as many as possible, for the land will camp many rigs. They keep the place nice.

Aug 2 (friday) Arrivial of units, parking your choice. Welcome others that come in.

Aug 3 (Saturday) Mossyrock - Pancake breakfast at Mossyrock. Noon - Car show. It is hot so bring a hat.

Evening back at campground - visit games (cards) (Potluck dinner at 6:30).

Aug 4th. Enjoy the morning or go to church somewhere together. Then back to campground visit then can stay and visit or leasve for home or wait till Monday morning to leave.

All the above activities can be changed of course. It is just an idea of what usually we do when we have getogether.

Believe me this is a great time to visit. Nice place to park - grassy field if you have kids to play. Water and electric - Close to town for any supplies or other activities. Mount Saint Ellens viewpoint close. Off of Hwy 12 so those who live in eastery washington can come over from Yakima. Kinda in the middle for all. Open Toy in for anyone.

Reply back for comments or questions. Yes I will have this even if I am the only one. I went too the Blueberry Festivial in the past and I really enjoyed it. It is hot with lots of people. See web site. Let me know. Or contact me via cell @ 206-419-7009.

• 1 month later...