1990 Dolphin will be for sale end of May

90toydolphin

We will be selling our 1990 Dolphin. Approx 85000 miles. V6, auto, OD, cruise. Timing belt replaced about 48000 miles. Mileage has been between 14 and 15 MPG, all the trips we have done have included mountains. Tires replaced not long before i bought it, have receipts. We are located in the central valley of California, 20 miles from Merced. Once we do a little cleaning and use it once more time it will be available. In last 1 1/2 years we installed all four shocks, 800 watt inverter, wall mount for flat 21" screen, DVD player, vent covers, wall air conditioner, microwave, AC refrigerator, AM/FM cd player with remote in dash. Heater, hotwater heater, both AC's, Frig, stove top (haven't tried the oven, looks like it has never been used) water pump all work. If it's everything you ever wanted we would let it go before it's cleaned up for a little less. i have posted pictures on this site showing AC install and outside. We will be putting it on Craigslist once it is ready for a public showing. If anyone is interested they can email me at randydavilla@gmail.com and can share some pictures and answer questions.

This site has been wonderful and we did get to meet some of you here. We decided something a little bigger would be better for us so are moving on. Thank you all for sharing information and answering questions.

Well we will be sorry to see you go Randy. Do you know what your looking for. A really nice small class A was just listed on my site. Diesel and gets 15 mpg from what I hear. Is listed at a very low price.

http://boise.craigslist.org/rvd/3683213867.html

Linda S

Found one closer if you want to see what they look like in person

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/rvs/3681708877.html

But will it still get 15mpg once the 'For Sale' sign is removed?

Yup. Izusu diesel. Of course diesel costs more but still great mileage for a bigger motorhome. Have seen an ad for another type motorhome with this engine and a lower profile and they said with careful driving they could get 20mpg.

Linda S

thanks for the links linda, we actually already found a bigger class C, not ready for the monsters. i don't think i would like to drive something that big. found a 93, one owner, lived in a closed in barn so looks almost new in and out. paid a little too much but is very nice and hopefully it works out. decided the extra room was worth giving up the mileage. we don't get to use it that much, maybe 2000 miles a year if lucky. my wife won't be able to retire for a few years. again thanks to everyone i have learned from here and much will transfer to what we have now as far as the coach.

thanks for the links linda, we actually already found a bigger class C, not ready for the monsters. i don't think i would like to drive something that big. found a 93, one owner, lived in a closed in barn so looks almost new in and out. paid a little too much but is very nice and hopefully it works out. decided the extra room was worth giving up the mileage. we don't get to use it that much, maybe 2000 miles a year if lucky. my wife won't be able to retire for a few years. again thanks to everyone i have learned from here and much will transfer to what we have now as far as the coach.

Well I hope it's everything you need and want. Sounds well taken care of. By the way 24 feet is not a monster. They look big in the pics but are really quite small. Only 3 feet longer than the toyhomes

Linda S