Need door trim/molding for Sunrader.

Roy in Jax

I have been told by a good source that this molding is no longer available. I am looking for a good substitute. The channel molding fits on the outside of the door. The channel is 1/4" and molding is 3/4 wide. Made from a hard vinyl materal.

post-4138-0-07337800-1360184297_thumb.jp

post-4138-0-68295100-1360184299_thumb.jp

Roy I have spent a lot of time looking for something similar for you but no luck. If I find anything I will email your for sure

Linda S

Finding possibilities. The tube part on this would compress or you could split it. Buy a sample and see how it looks

http://greatlakesskipper.com/product/5_320_323-boat-deck-and-docking-trim-lock/23861-tracker-marine-group-tracker-14-inch-cuddy-mate-neutral-gel-white-boat-trim-lock-seal-molding-ft.html

Thanks Linda, I do have some trimlock molding that will fit, will just have to caulk the side that meet the rv body.

I did e-mail All-Rite with pictures of the trim. No luck, customer service told me to contact builder or go to salvage yard.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Thanks Linda, I do have some trimlock molding that will fit, will just have to caulk the side that meet the rv body.

I did e-mail All-Rite with pictures of the trim. No luck, customer service told me to contact builder or go to salvage yard.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Maybe some t molding to go between the door and the coach?

Linda

• 4 years later...

Reviving this topic to see if anyone found a solution they are happy with. We are needing to replace our trim around the door and fenders. We took them off to paint the Sunrader and they are in sad shape so we would prefer not to put them back on if there is a better option. Thanks!

Well I know Advantage RV in Napa has some left. They just don't sell it unless you buy fender flares. Wonder how may feet I would have to order to get it custom extruded. I'll check after the holidays. Just retired so I should find something else to do. Can't be all carefree. That would be crazy

Linda S