Putting my pop top toyota on ebay

Hi ToyGang,

I am fairly new here, and awhile back I posted a bit about the Toyota Gran Sport pop-top camper that I recently found ( it can be seen at www.NebraskaSunBum.com ) .

For years.. my heart was set on getting a Sunraider.... as many of you already know.. when you find a toy you want.. its either too far out to go get... too far out of your price range.... or you are just a little too late in getting there!!!

SO I never really got my chance to own one.......and wouldn't you know it, that just 30 days after I purchased the Gran Sport, a 1985 "dead sunraider" & I find each other.

( may I say it was love at first sight?!) ha ha!

so yes.. of course.. I bought it =)

but to bring the Sunraider back to life... the Gran Sport ( as cute / strange / fun as it is ) will have to be put on the auction block... it's sad... but the funds to revive the SR have to come from somewhere...

I've tried doing research on the Gran Sports ( no luck ) I have seen the Santanas that are nearly identical.. but no Gran Sports..... does anyone have any info? ideas? why there are so few of them?

I'm going to start the auction at $1999, the auction will start next week.

$1999 covers what I paid for the unit - when I purchased it last month, and the new exterior paint job its getting tomorrow. If it happens to go any higher than $1999...... that just means more fun for my sunraider.

This Gran Sport has a very new engine in it ( less than 1500 miles) and shifts very smoothly!

I hope this little camper finds a good home.

I'm familiar enough with ebay.. but not with the Toyotas. Any advice before I list it? I want to make sure I've anticipated every possible question, I'll take lots of pictures, if anyone can send me advice, I'd really appreciate it!

Many Thanks! =)

~ VaLayna ~

post-891-1180460307_thumb.jpg