A good value? 1993 Dolphin, v6, auto, 90,000 miles

Lou

I am in the process of purchasing A 1993 Dolphin Toyota Motor (505 model) home for 10,000. It's a bit rough but structurally solid. It has ac/cab and rooftop. Generator started right away. Fridge and stove worked fine. I drove it about 10 miles and all seemed well. I will need to clean up the exterior and may have it painted as well. all tires were new within two years. 90,000 on the motor. It was last inspected in Januaury of 2007 in North Carolina. Front portion cab etc is in good shape. The vehicle has seen no winters accordig to this owner. Back was damaged when backing up and this owner repaired that poorly (cosmetically). No sign of current leaks anywhere. Needs a thorough cleaning and maybe some new carpet (or shampoo it) and wall paper.

I would appreciate any thoughts that might help me make an intelligent decision. Thank you in advance you for thoughts.

I purchased a 92 V6 Winnabago 2 years ago 76000 $13000 appearance wise good condition after a couple of months noticed a lope in the Eng checked compression one cyl low compression it had a bent valve decided to check the rest of the eng when heads were off everthing was good.So I did both the heads rings bearings and pretty much everthing in front water pump fan clutch timing belt didn't won't to take a chance another $1000 in parts with my free labor.I weighted it almost 6000lbs and not really loaded up so its heavy.As to the towing they don't recommend it ,but see people doing it, one even with a small jeep thing??? another 2500 lbs.The thing that you will see on this form there is very little support from the rear axel to the back of the moter home,good luck. Tom