How does one remove the cushion of the bench seat ? 85 Dolphin

I have discovered that during a recent storm, some water got into my Dolphin around the mid vent and dripped onto the cushion of the bench seat. I have looked everywhere, but I find no obvious fasteners that allow the bottom cushion to be removed. Are the fasteners hidden under the covers or am I missing something ?

I just got my little Dolphin back together after the engine was in 100 piecs on the bench up to last weekend. I am leaving on a trip soon and can't see how the bench seat can be dried out without removing the cushion.

Please help !

Tom: Any clues to the location of the nuts ? Are they accessed underneath (through the small doors below the sofa) or are the accessible above ? I have figured out that the rear cushion can be released from the linkage mechanism.

Thanks

Keith

I think I've run out of help from what you say yours is different mine has no doors below,Its a typical kind of pull out couch thing pick up on the bottom cushion and pull underneath is the water tank pump and some wire. Tom