Gray Water Tank Replacement for 1981 Toyota Sunrader, 18'

debellp

I need a used gray water tank for my 18 foot 1981 Toyota Sunrader. Also need to know how to install it. The old one dropped off. It was held on by 2 metal straps. I'd say the tank was about 2feet Long and 12-15 inches in width. The pipe coming from the sink to the missing tank is about 2 inches in diameter at the end. What else could be rigged that would be easy to use besides a bucket underneath! I don't want to pay Camping World over 200.00 for a new one plus installation. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your reply. The labor is extra and would cost more than the tank. It would be more like 400.00 which I can't afford.. Maybe I can find a used tank on Craig's list and get a friend to install it..She is winterized now and I have time to investigate possibilities.

And as to the other reply, my tank is on the opposite side from the shower, and so i won't need to do any work underneath the gray water tank.