Winegard or Jacks replacement head - pro and cons

not familiar with wingard, but know that regular house antenaes, the old styles all pick up hdtv, just need the hdtv reciever. not all digital signals are hd so nothing fixes that. i can get digital signals with rabbit ears from 60 miles away and my reciever is high definition so if broadcasted in hd that's what i get.

There is no difference between a "Digital" and an "Analog" TV antenna, same frequencies, same spectrum.

A lot of the digital TV transmitters went up into the UHF band during the transition. (so they could transmit digital and analog at the same time) but I think thats all settled down now.

Any good quality TV antenna will work just fine for digital.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

An antenna is an antenna but they are designed to receive a certain frequency it does not matter if it digital or analog but it has to be tuned to that frequency. the Wingman thing does make it able to receive the higher frequencies that are now used as the antennas alone were designed to receive the older analog frequencies. They do make a difference in reception of the newer digital frequencies.

An antenna is an antenna but they are designed to receive a certain frequency it does not matter if it digital or analog but it has to be tuned to that frequency. the Wingman thing does make it able to receive the higher frequencies that are now used as the antennas alone were designed to receive the older analog frequencies. They do make a difference in reception of the newer digital frequencies.

Ok going to try out old antenna