Hi- this is my first post. I thought it was time for me to have a voice and share some of my projects. I've started and nearly finished (do you ever really finish?) a complete interior overhaul. I've had a blast dong it. Here's my address if you'd like to check it out. www.bealcamper.blogspot.com I would love to here what you guys have to say. Thanks-

Looks very professional, and a lot of pride obviously has gone into your work. Thanks for sharing your photos and story!

If interested, here is a slide show of the work I've completed so far on my 83 Dolphin 500

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=slideshow&album=365

Very nice Davidadro. I can't believe all that stuff fits inside your Toyhouse. Looks awesome.

Yeah, I rearranged the original layout a bit by removing the dinette setting, and fit in the outdoor sofa frame where the small seating cushions used to be. I then just put my new cushions on the frame. I put the credenza on the other side of the seating area and made sort of a living room. I took the bathroom and made it a storage/wardrobe, and took the small wardrobe and made it a pantry. I put a regular twin mattress up above after redoing the cab-over frame, and paneling, and that left the room for the TV/DVD and the small chest on the outside area. It's been so rewarding to use the skills I have found while working on my Toy, and this project has given me a lot to feel good about. Thanks for your kind words, and please keep us posted with your pics and progress too GRB! Happy Travels!

обувь розница интернет магазин

купить кр оссовки

купить кеды vans

Сапа та

SPAM!

Some Russian dude selling footware, do not click the website, could be dangerous! BAN USER!