I found this listing on Craigs list, and it's a couple days old, but they are offering a one ton full floating rear axle for sale, $500.00 I thought it might help someone needing these rare and hard to find axles. I dont have any other info, here's the ad..

http://palmsprings.c...3110173399.html

post-5603-0-53744700-1343079633_thumb.jp

It's still posted, anyone know if it's been sold? was any of the 51 people viewing this post able to get it, or find out if it's still available?

It's still posted, anyone know if it's been sold? was any of the 51 people viewing this post able to get it, or find out if it's still available?

belongs to my friend Daniel. I'm pretty sure he sill has it. Just not a lot of people looking for axles. he is very good rv repair man too if you need other stuff done

Linda S

belongs to my friend Daniel. I'm pretty sure he sill has it. Just not a lot of people looking for axles. he is very good rv repair man too if you need other stuff done

Linda S

Thanks Linda, good to know it has been owned by someone that does repairs, could mean it would be a good axle to have. I remember a couple times some people have posted they were looking for a rear axle. Hope they dont miss the boat.. Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a part in a Phoenix, Az. junk yard today and they have a Toyota motorhome with the full floater rear axle, 6 lug front and 6 tires/rims if anyone is looking. Tires are probably shot but those rims are hard to find.

Seamus McShank

I was looking for a part in a Phoenix, Az. junk yard today and they have a Toyota motorhome with the full floater rear axle, 6 lug front and 6 tires/rims if anyone is looking. Tires are probably shot but those rims are hard to find.

Seamus McShank

Thanks McShank for your addition. Maybe we can use this post to keep active any of these parts available. The rims are hard to find, as are good floaters.

• 2 months later...

Seamus McShank

Hi McShank

We are looking to replace our rear axle ASAP. Do you have the details for the junkyard in Phoenix? You can email me it too, or post here. brittymacd@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...