Sunrader toilets - are these still available?

I bought my Sunrader partially gutted and one of the things missing is the toilet, are these still available (same brand) or is there an alternative that will bolt into place of it? it has the lid that keeps shower water out i believe.

It sure will be much nicer than the 5 gallon bucket/bag combo I have now!!! lol

Toilets are toilets and just like in a house they will fit in any unit. I would stay away from the real porcelain ones because of the weight but the newer ones with the front step flush are much nicer to use than the bend over and reach around the back flush ones. Camping world puts them on sale from time to time. But anywhere will do. Need a new seal. I don't think they come with them. Opps just checked most come with gaskets. Lots on ebay around 120.

I bought my Sunrader partially gutted and one of the things missing is the toilet, are these still available (same brand) or is there an alternative that will bolt into place of it? it has the lid that keeps shower water out i believe.

It sure will be much nicer than the 5 gallon bucket/bag combo I have now!!! lol