84 Toyota Mirage Rv

kiowa555

I own a 1984 Toyota Mirage RV, the passenger side, upper corner, oval window in the camper is cracked. Does anyone know where I can find a new or used window ? I have tried e-bay, craigslist and many other web-sites...No luck at all! I thank you in advance for any help you can provide me with...

post-6089-0-52340300-1329846449_thumb.jp

Nice Mirage i like the ground effects. Do u have a bathroom model? I have been looking for window for 10years with no luck. I need all three! I was thinking the same thing which is we would have to get one made. There's a boat fabrication biz nearby that advertises "we make custom boat acylic & lexan windows". And was thinking of stopping by one day. You could always have em make a bunch and sell em on ebay! Once they perfect the mold it wouldnt be much to make more.

A new member of my group minitruckcampers @yahoo groups has a Mirage and made his own windows. He still has the mold. I don't know if he can make all of the windows but I told him there were others who need windows. I will get more info if he is willing to make windows for others.

Linda S

I own a 1984 Toyota Mirage RV, the passenger side, upper corner, oval window in the camper is cracked. Does anyone know where I can find a new or used window ? I have tried e-bay, craigslist and many other web-sites...No luck at all! I thank you in advance for any help you can provide me with...