Sea Breeze vs Dolphin

chrisk

We just bought a 1989 Sea Breeze in excellent condition. From what I can tell it is virtually indistinguishable from a Dolphin, even made by the same company, National. However, a neighbor Dolphin owner came over and was impressed with the solidness of the cabinetry vs the cabinets in hers. And the fellow we bought the rig from said the Sea Breeze is a better quality rig than the Dolphin. Do any of you all have an opinion or comment on the Sea Breeze?

i think they are a little upgrade ther is a national rv arkive sight old org sales books pictures etc etc have looked at we have 1987 21 foot dolphin .

We just bought a 1989 Sea Breeze in excellent condition. From what I can tell it is virtually indistinguishable from a Dolphin, even made by the same company, National. However, a neighbor Dolphin owner came over and was impressed with the solidness of the cabinetry vs the cabinets in hers. And the fellow we bought the rig from said the Sea Breeze is a better quality rig than the Dolphin. Do any of you all have an opinion or comment on the Sea Breeze?

I was going to say they were the same other than decals, stripes and upholstery patterns. But then I read that you'd had a chance to inspect a Dolphin. So you're better qualified to answer than I. I've only seen one of the 2, my own '91 SeaBreeze.

From what I've seen in photos, I think the Sea Breeze is an upgraded Dolphin, little better quality, fancy trimmings, that kind of stuff.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I realy enjoyed the national rv arkive site but it was hit by bad boys also. the SEABREEZE on there looked a little more deluxe then the DOLPHIN.