Water leak

Tony D.

Has anyone had to deal with water leaking into the cab? If so how did you deal with it? We recently had a thre day rain and it showed up. It is not the heater core or the condensation from the AC. I have alreadky checked both of these. It seem to come in on the fire wall on the passenger side but not sure exactly where.

Avery likly possabllty is that the wind shild is leaking down under the dash. check under the dash. also the cowul vents in front of the wind shield have drains in the fire wall dont rember if you acess those from the end plates on the firewall under the hood wiper link doors but they can plug maybe someone knows more call .

Drain tubes for the vent area under the windsheild might be glogged. Clean with pipe cleaners or blow out with air compresser. or could be heater cable comes in the sidewall there. Mine used to leak there but I siliconed it and never has leaked again. Need to find out quick cause your computer is there on the sidewall. Don't let it get wet

L S

Has anyone had to deal with water leaking into the cab? If so how did you deal with it? We recently had a thre day rain and it showed up. It is not the heater core or the condensation from the AC. I have alreadky checked both of these. It seem to come in on the fire wall on the passenger side but not sure exactly where.

Thanks for the suggestions. I located the problem. Right behind the hood hinge I found a rusted out place that goes through the fire wall. Have not water tested it yet, waiting on the calking to dry. However I am pretty sure that this is the guilty partky. To get acess I had to cut into the cavity from the top. have to work for the next few days. Will reseal and test in a few days.

tds

• 2 months later...