Winegard FlatWave HDTV indoor antenna

bufbooth

Hello All,

Not sure how well these work, but I just purchased one on ebay, it is a Winegard

HDTV Indoor Antenna that looks like a flat rubber pad. It was only $19.99 with

free shipping. www.ebay.com/itm/Winegard-FlatWave-HDTV-Digital-Antenna/220913597118?_trksid=p1468660.m2000036

Anyone have any experience with one of these?

Dennis B.

Hello All,

Not sure how well these work, but I just purchased one on ebay, it is a Winegard

free shipping. www.ebay.com/itm/Winegard-FlatWave-HDTV-Digital-Antenna/220913597118?_trksid=p1468660.m2000036

Dennis B.

I got two of them at Menards for, well, $20 each. It's not a Winegard, it says RCA on the box, but it looks just like the Winegard. I use one at home and have one in my Sunrader. I mounted it inside an upper cabinet, hidden. Works great, we got 12 stations in the Bozeman, Montana Walmart parking lot!

Remember, however, the Sunrader is fiberglass so TV signals go right through it. I don't know if this antenna would work inside a metal sided motorhome?

Bob

Hello Bob,

My Odyssey walls are stick frame, foam, and a 1/8 inch (or less) thick fiberglass skin,

sounds like it should work okay for me. Also, I will probably be in that same

Bozeman Walmart parking lot over the summer, I am based in Indiana and plan on

going to Glacier National Park.

Thanks,

Dennis B.

I had one for a while and found that I would have hang it outside the window to get very good reception. I found a fold up antenna that is mounted on the roof. on ebay that works great

Dennis B.