Need reliable repair shop

terrieo

Anyone out there from around Alton, IL or St Louis MO area that know reliable body shop repair shop for these toyota dolphins? Lost left lower side panel & supports from back wheels back & Part of sewer line & back bumper damage from tow when had double blowout on way to midwest rally. Want to be able to take it to someone who knows how to work on these & has good rep.

Also want to say sorry to anyone my travel mates might have offended, known them all my life but didn't know they would be such bad travelers & campers, the mishap really made them act out & I am sorry if they acted it out on any of you because they sure did on me!:headbonk: Traveling with them was worse than having the blowout!

Please advise any known repairmen in my area, I live in Jerseyville, IL about 45 mi north of St Louis, MO.

Thanks!

I have a shop in St.charles- right up the street from Bass Pro Shops, I can look at it if you like.

My insurance agent said I would have to get estimates to give to the adjuster, but the adjustor just called & is sending an estimator to my house tomorrow am between 8-12, said they would decide damage & issue me a check, I'm going to call my agent back & see if this is right.

But yes, i would like to have you look at it, because I want someone who know these small ones. When would you be available & can u give me directions from 367 alton bridge?

Thx.

My insurance agent said I would have to get estimates to give to the adjuster, but the adjustor just called & is sending an estimator to my house tomorrow am between 8-12, said they would decide damage & issue me a check, I'm going to call my agent back & see if this is right.

But yes, i would like to have you look at it, because I want someone who know these small ones. When would you be available & can u give me directions from 367 alton bridge?

Thx.

email me @ maxxfabrication@yahoo.com and I will give you my # then we can discuss when our schedules would work and directions (very easy).

Bryan B

Hello Terrie,

Regarding your travel mates, I did not hear any compaints about them.

Bryan...I must be going right past your shop twice a year, I visit that

Bass Pro Shop each time I am in St. Louis (going again this month).

Dennis B.

Hello Terrie,

Dennis B.

Oh good, my friends sister said some things on way home that made think she had told someone off about several things she didn't like, I was mortified! Guess she was just trying a dig at me, it worked!

I enjoyed getting to meet the people I got to considering my late arrival, and I thank you again for helping me when I was in such a panic as I know you were trying to get on the road yourself. Hope to make it to a rally next year with regular camping buddy & no mishaps!

I'm going to have all these tires rechecked for size because Tiremart guy told me he was having the load D's sent from Indy & long valve extenders for the duals, but the 2 that I can see the info on state C's, and I couldn't find any extenders when I stopped before leaving Ship to check air, actually was missing an extender & cap from front tire, but I had extra caps with my air compressor. Will try to sell them of possible & get the D's.

Haven't been on forums before this sight, Tika told me to contact her if any questions, can I reach her on the PM (personal mail?) icon on the member list? Wanted more info on the solar panels & papers I got from her not here now. Also what do I need to do to make a donation to this sight, want to help as you guys have all been great source of info?

Thanks again!

TerrieO sorry to learn of your big mess sorry i live too far away to help in process of replacing car tires prev oner put on myself i hope you get things all back together out here regarding tow truckts we have what are known as tilt bed tow trucks they winch on thetilt flat bed and can element a lot of damage to your veicele soory cant spell

Hello Terrie,

Dennis B.

Stop in and say hi, email me first so I can make sure to be there. al the tools ya need and a shop too if your in need of popping open the hood for anything.

you can see the newly narrowed 12" inches Toyota highlux trail truck we are working on....

yep, thats 1 wiper in the middle. lol, and miata bucket seats

horrible pic from my phone BTW

post-5618-0-70571600-1317871902_thumb.jp

Terrie, regarding your load range C tires, I would make the

shop that put them on replace them with load range D tires.

If you paid with a credit card, your credit card company can

help you, you just need to file a claim with them that you

did not receive the product that you purchased and they will

hold back (or reverse) the payment to the tire shop until

they prove that they should receive the payment. At the very

least you should be able to get money back for the difference

between the cost of a Load range C and D tire, plus the cost

of the extenders. I would give the tire shop manager a call

and give him once chance to correct the problem and tell him

you next step will be filling a claim with the credit card

company.

Dennis...