I have a 1987 Toyota Chassis with 6 bolt wheels.

Are all six of the wheels the same? Do I rotate the tires and if yes, what is the patern for rotating tires?

Sorry about all of thequestions but it is better to learn from people that know the answers instead of making every mistake myself.

I have a 1987 Toyota Chassis with 6 bolt wheels.

Are all six of the wheels the same? Do I rotate the tires and if yes, what is the patern for rotating tires?

Sorry about all of thequestions but it is better to learn from people that know the answers instead of making every mistake myself.

Welcome Bob,

A photo would be best. Are the front wheels 6-lug? Have you read the tire sizes on the front and rear?

Some/Most of us have 5 lug fronts and 6-lug (due to axle recall replacement) rears.

87 sound like it has the 6 lug on all 6 wheels. But double check.

No need to rotate, odds are good that you'll hit the time limit (6 years) before you wear them out. When I bought mine, all 7 tires had good tread, but the tires were 15 years old :w00t:

Do you have a spare tire??

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

All 7 wheels are 6 lug. The tires are only 1 years old.

If you are like most you probable won't go far enough to worry about rotating the tires. A good front end alignment would be a worth while investment though.

I sure have learned alot around here. I got really lucky when I bought my Toy. It was in great shape with only 33,000 miles. The truck came from the factory with the heavy axle and all 7 wheels are 6 bolt. The tires are 185/14 truck tires. As I learn about this Toy, maybe I can help others out like you are helping me.