Howdy

nolan

• 2 weeks later...

Greg,

I'm moving over from the toyota-campers group, and dropping out of that one. I like the format of this much better.. don't have to weed through endless emails about off-topic subjects or subjects I'm not interest in.. thanks for starting this up... much appreciated..

Vaughn

Greg,

? I'm moving over from the toyota-campers group, and dropping out of that one.? I like the format of this much better.. don't have to weed through endless emails about off-topic subjects or subjects I'm not interest in.. thanks for starting this up... much appreciated..

Vaughn

Thanks Vaughn and Welcome!

The Toyota-Campers group has allot to offer. Alot of great people. I will be both places. If I have not been there for a few days it can be hard to just drop in as sometimes you have to go back a few pages to find the begening of a thread. Your eye catches the title but the content has changed and so you have to start searching to find the start. There is a thread selection for yahoo, worked until I hit previous and it took me back to day 1. The ones here just get dropped down the list, new posts at the top.

Make sure you look at the skins you can choose. They can change the layout a bit.

You can also subscribe to a topic and will be notified by email if someone posts to the topic.

Thanks again :D

Greg