1 Thing you will NEVER leave with out?

C-Russ

The wife and two kids :)

(The wife packs everything anyways :ThumbUp: )

A backup set of keys, toilet paper, camp chairs.

Good wine, ice cream and lawn chairs oh yeah I all most forgot the dog.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Tire sealant made for trucks. I've only had one flat that wouldn't fix well enough to limp to a tire shop in over 35 years. Get the larger, truck-sized ones with an attached hose, not the screw-on kind. Be sure to tell tire repair folks you put the stuff in the tire they're about to repair. Good idea to keep the empty can to provide for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Extra fuel. I have not taken any looong trips in areas without a town every 20 miles so I have not had a problem with gas tank range yet. However, I plan on traveling through the Rockies for a month after I retire this year. Who decided that a 17 gallon tank was enough for a motorhome. It would be nice to be able to install an auxilary tank but I can't find one unless it is custom made, and I don't know if they are available.

• 3 months later...

Idaho, nice looking shepherd.

Bob C, check your inbox.

I wont leave without-

1. phone

2. Handgun (yep, Im one of those people, permit and all) it is locked in a safe place

3. breakdown kit with replacement parts, alt, water pump etc.

Some may say this is # 4 but it isnt, I have no choice to leave without so it isnt even a consideration is Charlie- my German Shepherd (recently rescued him from a German Shep. rescue group) he is in the car before I am- I cant leave in the RV without him getting in it.

post-5795-0-19867800-1336272309_thumb.jp