"Must See" RV Video

Derek up North

Well, some in the Yahoo Group had a different opinion, So I'll caution any who chose to watch it to do so at their own risk and if it displeases Greg, I'll gladly do the honors of delating the post myself.

Again, rated PG (or maybe 'R', but not XXX).

It was a great movie. Don't know why anyone would think it isn't. I think Winnebago man was exploited a little in the movie, but still it was a good movie and he had full knowledge of what he wanted to show.

Well, some in the Yahoo Group had a different opinion, So I'll caution any who chose to watch it to do so at their own risk and if it displeases Greg, I'll gladly do the honors of delating the post myself.

Again, rated PG (or maybe 'R', but not XXX).

I am cool with it! Let it ride! If you want to, edit your first post with an f-bomb warning so everyone is ready!

It appears to have been shot in the late 80's maybe 89 or so. There is a toy in one of the shots but I really did not see it well enough to get a year. I am kinda surprised that YouTube does not have it classified as adult in nature.

It appears to have been shot in the late 80's maybe 89 or so. There is a toy in one of the shots but I really did not see it well enough to get a year. I am kinda surprised that YouTube does not have it classified as adult in nature.

At one point, he is talking about how the new '88 is no wider than last year's model, or something like that. I figgered, if he was talking about new '88 models, it must have been filmed in '87...