Where do I get new window blinds?

The window blinds on one of my large side windows is slowly self destructing and I want to replace it, but not sure how or where or what to do. Anyone have any experience with this? I am not much of a do-it-yourselfer, so keep that in mind. I like venitian blinds so want to keep the same general idea and hopefully match the others.

I just bought new blinds at Menard's (Home Depot or Lowe's can do the same)

They have metal or vinyl, my originals were metal (I like the vinyl as they let a light in when they are pulled)

My back window and kitchen window are the same size (width). Menards (or the others) can cut the blinds to the correct width.

However, they won't modify the blinds for the correct length. Not a big deal.

Although the as-bought length could be used, I'll disassemble the bottoms and reassemble them so they are the correct length. (easy job, just takes time a patience.

The window blinds on one of my large side windows is slowly self destructing and I want to replace it, but not sure how or where or what to do. Anyone have any experience with this? I am not much of a do-it-yourselfer, so keep that in mind. I like venitian blinds so want to keep the same general idea and hopefully match the others.

The original aluminum blinds in my rig are still in perfect condition. However, I still want to replace them because I am so envious of the day/night shades my brother put in his 1990 SeaBreeze. These are available from lots of sources - so far, I haven't found prices better than at Camping World (if you pay to join their "club"). They are a bit pricey, but they are really nice looking and versatile - and they don't rattle and are very easy to use. My brother and his wife have put them in two different motorhomes now with little problems.