Side Seal and door clips

Bought a roll of that vinyl trim stuff to replace the piece that was missing on the drivers side. Looks almost new

Also installed two clips to hold the Refrigerator door and the Propane tank doors open.

post-4544-040083100 1294626868_thumb.jpg

post-4544-078879400 1294626879_thumb.jpg

Kool, I just used some of that vinyl trim stuff also. It was real easy on the straight aways but a real B**** on the curves. I finally found a way to make the curves work. I put 3/8" foam "pre calking filler rope" (round foam) inside the curved sections and of course used a hair drier to heat it up. You are really moving along on your machine, it looks really good.

I like the clips for two reasons;

1) I don't need to hold the door open with my head :headbonk:

and

2) We have a rule in Aircraft that can easily apply to RV door. If you open the canopy, you open it all the way. You NEVER, NEVER, NEVER close a canopy without locking it. This rule has significantly reduced the "Canopy Opened on Takeoff accidents"

How this relates to the Toy House:

If I open the Propane door, I open it all the way and use the catch to hold it open. When I close the propane door, I always latch it.:D

I can see where getting sucked out of the cockpit could kind of put a damper on the rest of your day... I have also read here of people looking to buy replacement doors that flew off on the road. So that is using your head to put latches on them, now can you tell me how I can grow that extra hand I always seem to need?