Interior Decorating

waiter

Not a model we can get here, but some interesting ideas. I like the kitchen and shower, not so much the ceiling but it might solve Bahadulce's ceiling condensation woes.

http://www.motorhome..._4wd_camper.htm

I'm not sure what's up with the 'pods' on the cab doors. A bit obvious as a place to keep your 'stash'!

• 2 years later...

I'm enjoying Waiters painting and freshening up tips on this thread. I got an 87 Sunrader 2 weeks ago here in Georgia and will soon try doing some interior work on it. Linda S says just use it and go from there. I have found a way to get the seats, couches etc all recovered and at a stunning price FREE. It may be possible where you are at to get this done as well. Here in Georgia some of the state prisons have some programs inside the prisons to train the participants ie Carpentry and Upholstery. You request a form from the prison (if they have these programs) and tell the job you want done and then provide all the materials and in a short time you pick up your seats and sofas etc all redone looking like new. I know here in Georgia Ware State Prison in Waycross has this program and you just hafta call the administration and ask. I'd love to find out if they had paint and body programs as well. Whew.

Randyradio, Brunswick, GA

Randy that sounds like a great program. I know as a minister to some of the prison population you know these men have many good qualities and can be educated to make a better life for themselves and that would make the world a safer place. I also know that the highest risk population is not usually a part of these educational programs. Costs a lot to keep people in prison and it's nice to know that some of us could benefit from that expense. I'll check in my area for any programs

Linda S

They actually run a business here...office furniture. It's relatively cheap, but you definitely pay good money still. But cheap enough that other local office furniture businesses aren't happy, saying its unfair competition, since they can't pay their employees prisoner wages. They have a point...

But I have two desks in my office the prisoners in Deer Lodge built.

So I doubt they're doing any free reupholstering around here, unfortunately.