Remodeling inside of Seabreeze

i'm looking at a 1993 seabreeze that has been totally remodeled inside, but very well done, my question is does it make the motorhome worth less for resale? i had an airstream, tried to keep it totally original for the resale reason.

It doesn't necessarily make the vehicle worth less when re-selling. It depends on a couple of factors: How appealing the re-model is and how well its done and the expectations of the new potential buyer.

Some people are leery of a fresh coat of paint or new panelling thinking that the new stuff is hiding some leaks or rot in the original structure and I suppose that could be the case. See if the owner of the rig you're looking at has pictures of the interior before re-modelling. You can keep them for showing the next buyer when you sell.

Even though this Toyhome has been re-modeled, you should treat it like an original vehicle when you check it over. Push on the walls and ceiling, particularly in the cabover bunk area, to test for soft spots. Check the floor everywhere for soft spots. Look in cabinets and under the sink and bunks for signs of water leaks, etc.

Good luck.