King size bed....well almost.

Hello it has been a while since I have posted. I still read the threads all the time though.

My wife and I use our little Sunrader all the time, but of late we find it frustrating that there is not quite enough room to sleep comfortably together. I decided to improvise a solution, it is not real fancy but it seems to be a good quick fix to our dilema.

We had an old sofa with a tilt out backing, which I tore out and will now sell to the highest bidder.. lol. I have a storage box across from it, which I covered with vinyl and super compressed foam a couple years ago (I may have posted pics in a previous thread). So I ran some rails on each side of the boxes after doing some reinforcements. And I had the idea to set a couple of pieces of plywood (cut to fit and covered with foam and something nicer than vinyl) across the rails and walla here it is.

I am sure we will use an air mattress or something over the top of all of this, but it is quite comfy as it is. And we can now use the cab over section for more storage space! And we only spent $42.00!!!!!