Is your Toybox clad in aluminum or fiberglass? If fiberglass, then there are many products out there for restoring a gloss to the skin. 3M makes a color restorer that I have successfully used on old sailboats. It takes a bit of buffing. A wax coat afterwards is also helpful.

Are your decals shot?

I'm almost done completely rehabbing the same model, new vinyl lots of buffing etc The work is worth it, it really improves their look. I'd be glad to help if you have any specific questions.

How can I refresh the faded and unshiny finish on my 92 Warrior without painting it? Regular waxing just doesn't cut it. Any product ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm almost done completely rehabbing the same model, new vinyl lots of buffing etc The work is worth it, it really improves their look. I'd be glad to help if you have any specific questions.

I, too, have a '92 Warrior (321RL). Mine looks really sharp in general, but the decals are all cracked - look okay from a distance, but pretty sad up close. Also, there are places on the fiberglas surface that are brighter and shinier, as if there had been big decals or something that have been removed. Anyway, what did you do about your decals when you were rehabbing the surface? What about the decals on the cab hood and doors? Got any pix?

Edited by dayoff53