What to do with pet food?

I have a 1987 Toyota New Horizon 22'.

When you have pets you are always looking for spots in the rv to put your pet food

On the market, they have small narrow plastic containers that will hold 17-24 lbs of food.

Still what am I going to do with the container?

Look around. Here is what I did.

I looked under the sink and of course it was the perfect spot for Fido/fluffys food but there were a few shelves in the way.

I Got down on all fours and stretching unscrewed the screws and wa-la an instant space.

Fido's now taken care of!

Shelves are now in storage awaiting return.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1987 Toyota New Horizon 22'.

When you have pets you are always looking for spots in the rv to put your pet food

On the market, they have small narrow plastic containers that will hold 17-24 lbs of food.

Still what am I going to do with the container?

Look around. Here is what I did.

I looked under the sink and of course it was the perfect spot for Fido/fluffys food but there were a few shelves in the way.

I Got down on all fours and stretching unscrewed the screws and wa-la an instant space.

Fido's now taken care of!

Shelves are now in storage awaiting return.

Our Dog gets only dry food so we store it in large zip lock storage bags inside a canvas bag that is easy to store in many different areas. As the food decreases so does the amount of space needed to store it. Its flexible so it fits just about anywhere it can be shoved into. The longest trip so far, 10 days. The dog, about 50 pounds.