My 1977 Scat has a new owner

dcath27

I wanted to let you know that my 1977 Toyota Scat has been sold and on 8/24/10 will be starting a cross country journey going from Roanoke VA to San Diego CA. The new owner will be living in the Toy RV for an undertermined amount of time on the California coast. I will keep you informed of their progress. This will be a real test of the reliability of the Toyota engine. It has only 25,900 miles on it at this point but the farthest I have had it has been a 700 mile round trip to the beach. The Scat was manufactured in California so it has obviously made a coast to coast trip before, but with extended stops in AZ, WY, and VA. I will be making copies of all the manuals and will post them on the site here. I also have several original items that I had removed during renovation that the new owner did not want, gas heater, toilet, black water holding tank, cab radio, 3 way dometic fridge if anyone is interested in them, please contact me at rshelton@rcs.k12.va.us

post-2498-12822756703839_thumb.jpgpost-2498-12822755774078_thumb.jpg