90 mini winnie 321 rb

deedoo

Hi

upgraded from an 86 dolphin to a 90 winnie 321rb have most of the documents but nothing that covers the cabin in whole or part besides the basic specs from factory.

My questions are as follows

Fresh water tank drain is located where?

There are cabin speakers one on each side of cabin they are factory as verified by bochure pics. Where are they wired to? they do not seem to be wired to truck radio as it is toyota factory and work in truck but no sound from cabin.

No Awning on the sweetie any ides what make and model will best work here this is the 321rb with the entrance door very close to the driver cab?

Hi

upgraded from an 86 dolphin to a 90 winnie 321rb have most of the documents but nothing that covers the cabin in whole or part besides the basic specs from factory.

My questions are as follows

Fresh water tank drain is located where?

There are cabin speakers one on each side of cabin they are factory as verified by bochure pics. Where are they wired to? they do not seem to be wired to truck radio as it is toyota factory and work in truck but no sound from cabin.

No Awning on the sweetie any ides what make and model will best work here this is the 321rb with the entrance door very close to the driver cab?

On my 91 Warrior there are 2 ring pulls located under the couch on the drivers side to drain the tank. They are little hard to find the first time.