1987 Toyota Mini Cruiser - Running light problem

MC1987

Looking for information. This is our first RV and we love it. I'm having some problems with the running lights and at first glance I could not find the fuse block. I do not have any manuals and I do not know where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for information. This is our first RV and we love it. I'm having some problems with the running lights and at first glance I could not find the fuse block. I do not have any manuals and I do not know where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Try under the dash by the drivers side. Should be a small coverd box there. By the way, welcome

Many times the problem can be found at the lights themselves. Most are wired one light to the next and the connections at the first light get bad then do not make it to the rest of the lights. I had to solder each one of mine to the wires. They were a type where the wire stuck into a spring clip sorta deal and corrosion eventually created a road block.

Found the fuse box underneath driver's side. It helps when it is light outside. It was a blown fuse. After looking through all of the marker lights, I found one that was missing a bulb and the tabs were shorting. The marker lights are Reflect-O-Lite #270 which are no longer made. I am missing a few of the covers and I would hate to replace the complete assembly if there is somewhere to find the covers. Any thoughts?