help finding a toyota odyssey on NADA

terryplys

I am thinking about buying a 91 toyota odyssey 21.5.

I tried looking up a value on NADA under odyssey but there 8 21.5 models

The owner can only tell me its a toyota odyssey.

Does anyone know where to look on NADA for it , or is it called a different name or manufacturer

I am thinking about buying a 91 toyota odyssey 21.5.

I tried looking up a value on NADA under odyssey but there 8 21.5 models

The owner can only tell me its a toyota odyssey.

Does anyone know where to look on NADA for it , or is it called a different name or manufacturer

You are in the right place for what you are looking for, it's just that there are 8 sub models. These are likely either different trim levels or floor plans. You would have to find some markings on the RV in question telling you the specific model or find a brochure for a 1991 Odyssey and match the floor plan to the model the brochure shows. The only other option I can think of is to post pictures of it and see if someone who is very familiar with the 91 Odyssey RVs can tell you which model it is. The photo gallery on this site has some brochures but I'm not sure if any are for the Odyssey.

The NADA prices are pretty unrealistic anyway. I looked up my 1992 Warrior in NADA and it was valued at about half the amount I paid for it. Of course you can use the NADA as a tool to help get a little better price. If are looking to get a better idea of the real going prices I think your time would be better spent doing some internet research. Check ebay, craigstlist,yahoo toyota-campers,google ect. for Toys that are currently for sale as well as recently sold.

I found that due to the rarity and dependability of the Toyota RV's the NADA pricing can be low as much as 40% because it does not put a value on rarity. I have seen some 90-93 Toy RV's valued at $8,000 selling for $15,000. Good luck.