my 84 phoenix is a lowrider, how do i get a little lift?

doktasoohs

Hi everyone,

I have a 84 phoenix rv, it is riding on the snubbers in the front and it looks lowered all the way around. What have you guys done to raise your toyota moterhomes? coil over shocks, beefier torsion bars, air bags or ????

Thanks,

Rick

were almost at that point in the rear of our 86 toy dolphin21' Has air bags but they are blown and the leaf springs are rather flat at this point...Im planning on swapping out the leafsprings soon. and replacing the bags as well. no sure about what to do up front. let me know because im sure ill need to know the same at some point.

If your is an 83 chassis your out of luck, If you have an 84 Chassis then Swayaway has a set of hd torsion bars for your truck.

You might just try adjust your torsion bars first.

it is an 1984 chassis, i know how torsion bars work (i used to lower my old truck the same way lol) but i question their integrity, i have a grossly overloaded truck on stock torsion bars that have appearantly "settled" down to the snubbers, if i just crank them up wont they just settle again? are the hd torsion bars beefier than stock?

If the bars are "sprung" then raising them up is only temporary. The Swayaway bars are 25mm yours are 22mm so they are a lot stiffer. The HD bars are about $220 a set.