: We just bought a Winnebago Warrior and are interested in taking our kayaks with us. We are not sure if a small trailer, roof rack or side mount would work!!! Has anyone towed with this or have any suggestions, we have a 6cyl. THANKS for any help.

: We just bought a Winnebago Warrior and are interested in taking our kayaks with us. We are not sure if a small trailer, roof rack or side mount would work!!! Has anyone towed with this or have any suggestions, we have a 6cyl. THANKS for any help.

In Morro Bay Calif. there is a company that is selling a lightweight trailer that is specifically for kayaks. At one time I did have the web site brochure for the trailers but have no idea where it is now. Anyhow I have to travel down there for work in the near future and if you are interested I will get some info for you. The trailers are a bit pricey but perfect for towing many kayaks. I am looking for a used two person and dog flat bottom for lakes but have not found the one I can afford, not to mention the trailer. Any how the trailer is really nice with motorcycle style wheels (spokes) and very light weight.