1983 Dolphin Owners manual

Twenjen70

Hello all!

I just bought a 1983 dolphin motorhome. Everything is in working order but my problem is I don't know how to work anything. I'm looking for an owners manual...anyone know where to buy one? borrow one? anything? I've never had an rv or even went camping so I have no idea how to use everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jennifer

I don't know where you can get a manual but welcome, feel free to ask questions there is no such a thing as a dumb question we have all been there once. The Toyotas are a little different but all motor homes work pretty much the same there are a lot of good articles on line explaining plumbing, heaters, and the likes.

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
8 hours ago, Norma Brown said:

I'm trying to Register my 1983 Dolphine, DOL requires typical weight. Can anyone help, just a typical . Someone from this site would be helpful 

TY

Your tag on the inside of the drivers door will have the weight. 

Don't know if this will come up for you if you don't belong to this separate group but if it does print it out and take it to DMV with you. An 82 brochure but no 83's are available and they are the same truck body style. Last page shows the GVWR and if DMV has a problem politely remind them that it would have been illegal to build an RV and sell hundreds of them America if it weighed more than the GVWR. Surely a huge company like National RV, make of the Dolphins, didn't break the law.

Linda S

https://groups.io/g/toyota-campers/files/6 - Coach Manufacturer's Information/Dolphin + Seabreeze (National RV)/Dolphin_Seabreeze Sales Brochures/1982 Dolphin Toyota.pdf