Fight the couch!!

ILIA

I've rendered my couch useless and decided it's time to sell or store it. I plan to build a bed with storage that will fold up and take up much less space. The only problem is how do I get the thing out? The 21ft Sunland's door is in the rear on the side. Not sure it will fit around the corner, through the kitchen, and out the door. Does it need to go out the window!? Sure am ready to throw it out! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone wants to buy a nice red velvet couch (no tears) that folds down than send me a message.

I found it easier to dismantle the couch, fold out bed. The cushions are held onto the metal frame with four nuts on each cushion section. Two on each side, or a total of eight nuts. Then you can carry each cushion outdoors. The metal frame then becomes easy to manuvever. You might want to apply some padding onto the metal frame to eliminate scratching any woodwork inside your ToyHome. If you are planning on storing, less room is also taken up with the sofa dismantled.

Thanks Mike! Have you done the same thing? I'm debating whether to build something, or just buy a fold up camping bed. Regardless I'll post some before and after pics inn the future. Surprised that I couldn't find more info on it using the search function. Unless you're traveling with a family the couch simply becomes a glamourized luggage rack.

I managed to get mine out its not easy and the blasted things are heavy! I think they do put all the stuff in after it's made I replaced the oven also and it went out the door with 1" to spare. It was well worth the effort uncomfortable, and it squeaked! Even if I thought having 4 people in a small camper was a good ideal I would have been embarrassed to have any one sleep on it. Mine had storage under it all ready so all I had to do was cover it with plywood and have a nice mattress made.

I've rendered my couch useless and decided it's time to sell or store it. I plan to build a bed with storage that will fold up and take up much less space. The only problem is how do I get the thing out? The 21ft Sunland's door is in the rear on the side. Not sure it will fit around the corner, through the kitchen, and out the door. Does it need to go out the window!? Sure am ready to throw it out! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone wants to buy a nice red velvet couch (no tears) that folds down than send me a message.

I'm interested in the couch. I live in Colorado. Where are you at? I need a good road trip to get away from work for a while.

Thanks,

Wes

Wes, I already have someone else that showed interest in the couch. It's pretty much sold. Although if things happen change I will keep you posted.

I'm interested in the couch. I live in Colorado. Where are you at? I need a good road trip to get away from work for a while.

Thanks,

Wes