1983 Mirage Motorhome

Chris & Ame

I have a 1983 Mirage that is a one piece fiberglass shell or body. My question is, does anyone have any information, brochures or manuals for this motorhome. You have a picture of a Mirage in the Photo Galary. Just thought I would ask - everyone have a good day.

post-372-1152197230.jpg

I have a 1983 Mirage that is a one piece fiberglass shell or body. My question is, does anyone have any information, brochures or manuals for this motorhome. You have a picture of a Mirage in the Photo Galary. Just thought I would ask - everyone have a good day.

Nice looking ride

• 3 years later...

Hi Chris and Ame!

I am the new owner or a Mirage myself. Did you ever find anything?

A lot of times you can download info from the manufacturers websites. So, like Dometic for frigds, etc. Running gear goes with Toyota manuals.Great thing about this is you get up to date info, not something 30 years old.A big plus for me is some sites have tech help forums. Free help at the backside of your keyboard.Jump on that like a duck onna junebug, Folks.

• 1 year later...

Hey - I am looking at a Mirage. Does anyone have any materials on them? thanks Randy randynshoremn@me.com