2 Rear axle's

krj

Hi out there. Another newbie question. Checking out Yotahomes for sale online and came across my first model with 2 rear axles. Its a 21' dolphin with 2 dually axels in a row. I'm sure it's normal, but I haven't seen it, whats the scoop?

Haven't seen any toys with 4 tires in the back. The usual setups are a duallie axle and then a tag axle with a single. I have also seen some with 2 singles on both axles.

WME

Hi out there. Another newbie question. Checking out Yotahomes for sale online and came across my first model with 2 rear axles. Its a 21' dolphin with 2 dually axels in a row. I'm sure it's normal, but I haven't seen it, whats the scoop?

Haven't seen any toys with 4 tires in the back. The usual setups are a duallie axle and then a tag axle with a single. I have also seen some with 2 singles on both axles.

WME

Yup, I guess the manufacturer recognized that the Toyota would be overloaded so they added a tag axle to help.